Rising sophomores with at least a 2.8 GPA from ethnically underrepresented groups. Companies have varying requirements for GPA.
2. What should I do if I am experiencing problem with the InternX portal?
There will be a help desk and a support system. There will be a logging system which will alert the Tech support team who will address queries.
3. What types of positions are available?
STEM-related positions in all sectors; so far, financial, marketing, software, not-for-profits, real estate are the sectors signed up.
4. How much does it cost to signup?
Time but no fees for candidates
5. Will intern provide relocation and housing assistance?
Many employers offer that so that’ll be case by case. We are looking for industrial partners for free and discount relocation expenses; e.g., airlines, lodging. We will decide on whether to provide relocation assistance when we get data on company intentions.
6. Do I have a choice of what companies I can work for in InternX?
Of course; hopefully, you have more than one offer.
7. What should I expect from an internX internship?
A paid internship of at least 8 weeks, in a company that has been assessed to be a welcoming environment, mentorship, networking, and robust assignments. (Also, training opportunities before, during and after the internship itself.)
1. How much does it cost to participate ?
Zero for founding partners
2. How early can the internX position start?
At least 8 weeks within May through August
3. What is the latest date that an internX position can continue?
That is negotiable (e.g. an intern can continue on in a part-time basis during the school year)